So here I’m being nominated for two awards. I’m excited? Yes very much. The first one is Versatile Bloggers Award for versatility in writing a few poems and short stories , the stories they are not too short and the poems I’m not sure of their forms. But I’m am very thankful to My silly world for nominating me and I my hearty thanks to Megan for nominating for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
My silly world writes poems and stories on variety of topics. She’s from Phillipines.
Megan is another of my blogger friend who likes making others happy her posts are humorous, lively, and reality based.
You can check their blogs by clicking on the links I’ve provided.
7 things about me:
1. I am a single child and my father is doting enough to make me work like soldier in a camp.
2. I love reading books of any sort specially romantic ones.
3. My friendship is extremely loyal where I’m the one always giving them gifts. 😳
4. I love cooking, unless I have to peel and cut the vegetables.
5. Unistalled COC from my phone not because I lose most of my attacks (which I do ) rather its my phone which was ready to blast (I thought so ) because I played continuously for four hours.
6. I am honest, dignified and a bit egoistic.
7. My actions speak in volume (I’d hit somebody rather trying to make peace ).
Now the rules for sunshine blogger award:
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the banner /sticker /logo on your blog.
3. Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Rules for Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Nominees for Versatile Blogger Award:
1.Mind and Life Matters
2. Misterman’s take
3. Blabber wockying
4. Mehrling Muse
5. Ajay Kohli
6. Darland Poetey
11. Love letters to a ghost
14. Techie family
15. Wander laur
I hope all of you will check out each others blogs through the links I provided.